You will love this home with the curb appeal with corner lot inviting you inside to a modern upscale home. Remodeled kitchen 2020 is open to the dining & family room with views of the pool & fenced landscaped yard. Quartz counters, steel blue cabinets, stainless GE Profile appliances, hooded vent, double wall ovens & farm sink overlooking the new outdoor kitchen 2020, with electricity, sink, refrigerator & built in grill. The fountains & lights in salt water pool with new pump and heater(2021) are perfect entertaining area with the large screened patio. Two Cabana baths, one in owners suite. Master has two large walk in closet, soaking tub, dual sinks & shower. Impact windows including skylights. Guest room in-suite bath. 2 A/C's 2021.Generator hookup & much more. Fenced and landscaped.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3,272 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Coral Spg Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Stacked Bedrooms
- Dining Area, Separate Formal Dining Room
- Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Blinds,Impact Glass,Plantation Shutters
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Closet Cabinetry,Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,First Floor Entry,High Ceilings,Sitting Area in Master,Stacked Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s),Attic
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Pool Description
- Free Form,Heated,In Ground,Other,Pool Equipment,Pool,Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Security/High Impact Doors,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Patio. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price